Langley Air Force Base, the University of Maryland, SeaWorld San Diego – you’ve heard of these places. Comcast, Gaylord Hotels, Mercedes Benz – you know these brands. AARP, Hampton Inn, USDA, Home & Garden Television – Edwards & Hill has also worked with organizations whose missions and purposes are as varied as these.
Edwards & Hill has completed contracts with corporate and government agencies of many sizes and complexities. From pictures on the walls to pictures in brochures, from the blinds on office windows to guestroom furniture in hotels, our company helps you to create the ideal environment for your company’s success.
Satisfied Clients and Their Projects
Following is a list of clients and the descriptions of the work we did for them. This will give you a good idea of the scope of the services Edwards & Hill provides.
- Supplied and installed all office furniture (approximately 175 workstations, 2 private offices, 1 IT office, 1 conference room, 2 break rooms and 1 training room on 2 floors) for the new building 1017 at Langley Air Force Base. Also provided office relocation services which included disassembling, cleaning, furniture moving services and reassembling furniture from the current building to this new building 1017 which was approximately 102 workstations and 4 private Offices. (USAF – Langley AFB, VA)
- Supplied and installed all office furniture, window treatments, audio/visual system and VTC system for the newly renovated Ft. Belvoir Army Community Service building.
Supplied and installed all office furniture, audio/visual system and VTC system for the US Army Acquisition office at Aberdeen Proving Ground.
- Reconfigured workstations for 2 offices at Langley Air Force Base.
- Received, warehoused, and installed all of the furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) for all guestrooms, parlors, and suites for the 2000 room Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center at the National Harbor.
- Supplied and installed 40 new Rosemount workstations and reconfigured existing Steelcase workstations for Ft. Belvoir.
- Supplied and installed office furniture for the Kimbrough Ambulatory Care Center at Ft. Meade.
- Supplied and installed all office furniture (approximately 649 workstations and 28 private offices on 4 floors) for the new AFC2ISRC building at Hampton Roads Research Quad III at Langley Air Force Base. Also provided office relocation services which included disassembling, transporting and reassembling furniture from the swing space building to this new AFC2ISRC building which was approximately 170 work stations and 11 private Offices. (US AF – Langley AFB, VA)
- Supplied and installed playground equipment at two of the Quantico Marine Base dependents schools. (USMC – Quantico, VA)
- Supplied and installed playground equipment at one US Military Academy at West Point dependents school. (USMA – West Point, NY)
- Supplied and installed office furniture for Ft. Detrick offices and offices/classrooms at the Flair Armory. (US Army – Ft. Detrick, MD)
- Supplied and installed noise reduction system (hanging baffles) at Ft. Detrick office trailer. (US Army – Ft. Detrick, MD)
- Developed office floor plan and supplied all office furniture, computers, audio/visual equipment, customer queuing system (Q-matic) and electric lateral filing systems (MegaStar Systems) for the new Visitor Control Center (VCC) at Ft. George G. Meade Army Base in Maryland. We also designed and implemented the landscaping plan at the VCC.
- Developed office floor plan which included interior design and furniture installation for the Child Development Center III (US Army – Ft. Meade, MD)
- Relocated offices at the Kimbrough Ambulatory Care Center at Ft. Meade (US Army).
- Disassembled, removed and disposed of all old furniture in the Pediatrics Center at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center (US Army – Washington, DC).
- Supplied and installed playground equipment at the Ft. George G. Meade Child Development Center (CDC) I and II. (US Army – Ft. Meade, MD)
- Supplied office furniture for Ft. Belvoir Army Management Staff College. (US Army)
- Supplied and installed multiple electric lateral filing systems (MegaStar Systems) for The Barquist Health Clinic at Ft. Detrick, Maryland (US Army).
- Supplied office chairs for The Barquist Health Clinic at Ft. Detrick, MD (US Army).
- Managing Partner Tony Hill, has hosted 5 seasons (65 episodes) of the Home and Garden Television (HGTV) series, “Dream House”.
- Consulted with the Washington Metropolitan Airport Authority on revamping their Employee Orientation and Retention Program and collateral materials.
- Developed, through J. Walter Thompson ad agency, an online advertising and marketing campaign for Universal Studios Florida.
- Handled the casting for all main actors in the independent Neo 60 Studio short film, “Sappho on Fire”.
- Organized outdoor festivals for AARP, (in New Orleans, Detroit, Baltimore and elsewhere), including coordinating talent, awards ceremony, vendors, contests, games, registration, information dissemination, identifying media partners, securing promotional support, and developing flyers and other promotional materials.
- Managed marketing events around the U.S. for Thompson Marketing, on behalf of Mercedes Benz USA.
- Advertised and coordinated casting of the independent Digital Underground film, “The Ram’s Horn,” receiving press coverage on WUSA TV Channel 9.
- Cast clients in major and independent TV, film, theater and print productions, including for HBO (“The Sopranos”, “Sex and the City”), NBC (“Third Watch”), New Line Cinema (“Blow”), Miramax (“Kate & Leopold”, “People I Know”), 20th Century Fox (“Don’t Say a Word”), and many more.
- Provided on-camera and voice talent and various production services for Virginia Beach Office of Economic Development video formatted newsletter about economic development opportunities in Virginia Beach.
- As a result of his marketing efforts, Managing Partner, Tony Hill played a principal role in the Steven Spielberg film, “Minority Report.”
Click here to see photo portfolio.
You can also click here to download the Edwards & Hill Office Furniture company overview brochure.