Edwards & Hill Office Furniture was established in 1998 and we’ve worked on State and Federal contracts since our beginning. Our staff is cleared to access most military and government facilities and we understand the unique concerns that arise with government contracts. We have the capacity to work on state and federal contracts throughout the US, including Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Missouri and Washington, D.C.
Thanks to our extensive experience with providing government furniture to installations all across the country, we deeply understand the governmental process and can use our expertise to ensure that your furniture is delivered in a timely and stress-free fashion. We can meet the deadlines and styles that the government requires and, if needed, we can deliver your furniture according to GSA schedules or State contracts.
We’re committed to providing the best customer service possible, so we’ll go above and beyond to ensure that our services are as stress-free as possible. Our owners are involved in many of the projects we complete and our in-house staff of full-time professionals is held accountable for all of the work that they do.
Our qualifications include:
- SBA SDB
- SBA 8a Graduate
- GSA Contract Numbers GS-27F-0034W and GS-27F-0059W
- Navy BPA Number N00189-17-A-0019
- Washington Metro Area Transit Authority (WMATA) DBE
- Maryland DOT MBE/DBE
- Virginia SWaM
- Missouri MBE/DBE
- St. Louis MBE/DBE
- Delaware Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Pennsylvania DBE
- Connecticut Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) DBE
- Howard County Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Prince Georges County Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Baltimore City Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Mid-Atlantic Purchasing Team (MAPT) Furniture Contract Holder (formerly Baltimore Regional Cooperative Purchasing Committee [BRCPC] Furniture Contract)
Edwards & Hill Successfully graduated from the 9-year SBA 8a program on August 19, 2011. We have several other 8a partners that we can work with on 8a projects. Please contact us if you would like us to recommend an 8a firm.
Some Certifications & Awards
- Capital Regional Minority Supplier Development Council (CRMSDC)
- Mid-States Minority Supplier Development Council (Mid-States MSDC)
- Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council (FSMSDC)
- Capital Region Minority Supplier Development Council “2013 Supplier of the Year” & “2014 Chairman’s” Awards Recipient
- Howard County CBED – Outstanding Business Achievement Award Recipient
- Top 100 Minority Business Enterprise Award Recipient
- Young Audiences/Arts for Learning – Business Leadership Award Recipient
You can also click here to download the Edwards & Hill Office Furniture company overview brochure.