If you’re in need of command/control center furniture, you’ll need to work with a furniture supplier who understands the ins and outs of working both commercial and government clients. At Edwards & Hill Office Furniture, we’ve been working with commercial entities and federal, state and local government agencies since we began in 1998 and with our experience providing superior command/control center furniture, we can ensure that your facility’s furniture needs are met reliably and professionally. We can provide command/control center furniture to facilities located anywhere in the United States, including Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania and Missouri.
For government clients, we understand the process and can often use our experience and expertise to make contracting simple and the end user’s life easier. We’ll ensure that you get the furniture you need in a timely fashion according to the appropriate schedule or purchasing agreement. We can supply furniture to military bases and our staff is cleared to enter most military and government installations.
We’ve been working with government entities since we first began in 1998 and we understand how to work within government applications efficiently. We understand government regulations which allows us to help the client get what they need, as opposed to having those regulations hinder them. We’ll ensure that we provide solutions for your government facility that meet both your timeline and budget.
Our awards and qualifications include:
- SBA SDB
- GSA Contract Numbers GS-27F-0034W and GS-27F-0059W
- Navy BPA Number N00189-17-A-0019
- MD, VA, DE, PA, CT, MO, St. Louis, Howard County, Baltimore City, Prince Georges County MBE
- Capital Regional Minority Supplier Development Council (CRMSDC)
- Mid-States Minority Supplier Development Council (Mid-States MSDC)
- Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council (FSMSDC)
- Capital Region Minority Supplier Development Council “2013 Supplier of the Year” & “2014 Chairman’s” Awards Recipient
- Howard County CBED – Outstanding Business Achievement Award Recipient
- Top 100 Minority Business Enterprise Award Recipient
- Young Audiences/Arts for Learning – Business Leadership Award Recipient
You can also click here to download the Edwards & Hill Office Furniture company overview brochure.