When it comes to furnishing your military base or government facility, you’ll need to work with a furniture supplier who understands the unique needs of military installations and has proper clearance to enter your facility. At Edwards & Hill Office Furniture, we have extensive experience as a government furniture supplier and we can meet the style and deadlines that the government needs. We’ve been a trusted government furniture supplier since 1998 and we work with government entities throughout the nation, including Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and across the US.
Some of Our qualifications and awards include:
- SBA SDB
- SBA 8a Graduate
- GSA Contract Numbers GS-27F-0034W and GS-27F-0059W
- Navy BPA Number N00189-17-A-0019
- Washington Metro Area Transit Authority (WMATA) DBE
- Maryland DOT MBE/DBE
- Virginia SWaM
- Missouri MBE/DBE
- St. Louis MBE/DBE
- Delaware Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Pennsylvania DBE
- Connecticut Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) DBE
- Howard County Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Prince Georges County Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Baltimore City Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Mid-Atlantic Purchasing Team (MAPT) Furniture Contract Holder (formerly Baltimore Regional Cooperative Purchasing Committee [BRCPC] Furniture Contract)
- Capital Region Minority Supplier Development Council “2013 Supplier of the Year” & “2014 Chairman’s” Award Recipient
- Howard County CBED – Outstanding Business Achievement Award Recipient
- Top 100 Minority Business Enterprise Award Recipient (Multiple Years)
- Young Audiences/Arts for Learning – Business Leadership Award Recipient
We’re an authorized dealer of a wide range of government furniture lines.
To see a list of all of our current furniture lines, please click here.
Whether your military base is moving to a new location or you need to upgrade your government building with new furniture, let the experts at Edwards & Hill make the job easy. We’ll manage every detail of the process and work closely with you to ensure a smooth transition that minimizes downtime. To learn more about how we can help with your project, give us a call (301-317-4250), send us an email ([email protected]) or complete our online contact form so that we can begin to discuss how we can help you find the right government furniture for your facility.You can also click here to download the Edwards & Hill Office Furniture company overview brochure.