Edwards & Hill Office Furniture has wonderful news to share!
Edwards & Hill Office Furniture was presented with a Greater Baltimore Committee “2012 Bridging the Gap Achievement Award” for our outstanding contributions to the growth and expansion of the minority business community in the Greater Baltimore region.
The Bridging the Gap initiative designed by the Greater Baltimore Committee helps advance the business culture of Greater Baltimore by fostering an atmosphere where majority, minority and women-owned businesses can establish mutually beneficial strategic partnerships. The Bridging the Gap Initiative provides these business groups the necessary tools and support to develop sound collaborations and business networking success through training opportunities, communication, and creation of legacy wealth.
The award ceremony was held on October 23rd, 5:30 pm at the Renaissance Baltimore Haborplace Hotel, 202 East Pratt St., Baltimore, MD 21202.
There were three categories of recognition for highly driven, successful minority and women entrepreneurs in Maryland:
Outstanding Minority and Women owned business achievement award
Majority Owned Businesses Demonstrating Leadership in Inclusive Business Practices
Partnerships or Strategic Alliances
Here is the list of the finalists:
• Edwards & Hill Office Furniture, Columbia, Md.
• A Bright Idea, LLC, Bel Air, Md.
• Calmi Electrical, Baltimore, Md.
• Casey Overseas Corp., Baltimore, Md.
• Choice Marketing & Design, Ellicott City, Md.
• Clapp Communications, Baltimore, Md.
• Darker Than Blue Cafe, Baltimore, Md.
• Data Solutions & Technology Incorporated, Lanham, Md.
• Fyodor Biotechnologies, Baltimore, Md.
• Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake, Inc., Baltimore, Md.
• Harkins Builders, Marriottsville, Md., Baltimore, Md.
• Intelect Corporation, Baltimore, Md.
• The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Md.
• Law Offices of Sarah C. von der Lippe, Washington, D.C.
• M. Luis Construction Co., Inc., Clinton, Md.
• Marcorp, Baltimore, Md.
• MyCity4Her, Baltimore, Md.
• Shea Radiance, Columbia, Md.
• Strategic Management Consulting, LLC, Baltimore, Md.
• Total Urgent Care, Edgewood, Md.
• Trye | Butler | Mayo | Griffith, Baltimore, Md.
• W. L. Blair Development, Baltimore, Md.
• Walters Relocations, Inc., Baltimore, Md.
Every finalist exemplifies the ground level, private sector achievement that drives Maryland’s economy.
Edwards & Hill Office Furniture is a leading office planner and supplier for commercial companies, government agencies and individual consumers nationwide. We sell and install office furniture, as well as design and plan office layouts. We even help you relocate and handle planning, marketing, public relations, and film and video production.
Since 1998, when Managing Partner Tony Hill and Partner Hans Edwards founded Edwards & Hill Communications, we have provided clients with creative solutions to complex problems and know how to tailor our products and services to your specific needs.
Contact Edwards & Hill by clicking here or call us at 410.884.8450 today! We are here to serve you!