Hospitals are known to be cold, uncomfortable and uninviting places people go for urgent medical assistance. No matter if patients are waiting in hospitals for short or extended periods of time, they should feel welcomed and comforted as guest.
Purchasing the best hospital furniture can allow you to transform any unwelcoming atmosphere in your hospital to one that is warm, comfortable and inviting.
With the best healthcare furniture, you can establish an atmosphere that makes patients feel at home – from high quality, affordable over bed tables to comfy waiting room chairs. Never should your patients feel imprisoned in a cold, sterile environment.
High quality healthcare office furniture can help your patients feel extremely at ease if modern day, comfy furnishings are used throughout the hospital. The high quality hospital furniture should put an emphasis on safety and comfort to reflect directly how your facility operates.
Healthcare workplace furniture should be clean, aesthetically pleasing, functional and comfortable at all times.
The following tips will help you create the best interior design results for patients and employees in your healthcare facility:
- Always purchase healthcare furniture from a credible retailer that provides comfortable hospital furniture and workplace furniture. Browse for a highly regarded supplier by starting an online search prior to going to the showroom. This online search will help you discover high quality furniture at very affordable prices and help you get a range of goods shipped in one buy, from one retailer. This is better than buying distinct products from a variety of retailers that have all different pricing and range in furniture quality.
- Create a checklist of what your healthcare facility truly needs to replace to identify priorities. This will not only prevent your from over spending but also the checklist will prevent you from over ordering furniture you don’t really need. Conduct an employee and patient survey on what furniture would make the hospital more comfortable and productive to really prioritize and create a working budget to afford replacement furniture. You can always purchase additional features once mandatory purchases are made.
- Identify what kind of updates should be immediately addressed. For example, ask yourself would it be best to modernize the lobby so waiting space is improved.
- Focus on personal space for patients. Patients demand a specific level of comfort in their person rooms. They want lounge sofas, recliners and sleepers. When you’re redesigning person rooms, think of features that would improve household comforts to make patients feel more at home.
- Avoid purchasing heavily discounted furnishing and go for top quality. Why? Top quality healthcare furniture reduces the potential of patients and staff getting harmed by poorly created pieces of furniture. Purchase furniture items from recognizable and trustworthy brands at all times to guarantee basic safety in your healthcare facility without sacrificing top quality furniture comfort.
Edwards & Hill Office Furniture offers a wide breadth of furniture for any healthcare application, including healthcare/ hospital equipment and supplies. Review our medical/ healthcare furniture and equipment/supplies line list here.
No matter what you envision, Edwards & Hill is here to provide you quality furniture and exceptional customer service. We can assemble your furniture. We can assist you with furniture project management and coordination services. We can help you with your interior design, space planning and more!
Edwards & Hill Office Furniture is a leading office planner and supplier for commercial companies, government agencies and individual consumers nationwide. We sell and install office furniture, as well as design and plan office layouts. We even help you relocate and handle planning, marketing, public relations, and film and video production.
Since 1998, when Managing Partner Tony Hill and Partner Hans Edwards founded Edwards & Hill Communications, we have provided clients with creative solutions to complex problems and know how to tailor our products and services to your specific needs.
To give one shining example of what you can expect when you retain the services of Edwards & Hill, we developed the office floor plan and supplied all custom office furniture, computers, audio/visual equipment, customer cueing system and electric lateral filing systems for the new Visitor Control Center (VCC) at Ft. George G. Meade Army Base in Maryland. These needs were specific and complex, and we met them to the great satisfaction of our customer. We also installed 74 rooms every 24 hours and completed the installation of 2000 guest rooms and suites at the Gaylord National Hotel on time. We brought it all together from start to finish and we can do the same for you.
Contact Edwards & Hill by clicking here or call us at 410.884.8450 today! We are here to serve you!