Is your company redesigning an office or designing for the first time? If yes, Edwards & Hill Office Furniture is here to assist you in getting familiar with the office design options and offer tips on purchasing office furniture that enhances office functionality and comfort.
Importance of the Right Office Furniture
Unfortunately, the wrong office furniture can significantly minimize productivity and make employees experience severe physical and mental discomfort during work. In addition, office productivity is about having properly designed office furniture and developing a proper office layout for the furnishings. Whether it’s old or new, your furniture should fit the appearance and décor of your office.
For instance, a modern office should not have overstuffed chairs, nor should a glass desk be added to an office full of mahogany furniture. This will look out of place. Once you select your décor, you may focus on ensuring the office furniture is comfortable and the work conditions are spacious. The most comfortable office furnishings are ergonomic because they help prevent workplace injuries such as severe back pains or carpal tunnel syndrome.
Tips on Improving Office Productivity with Furniture
Fortunately, employees have an easier time making a profit for their company when they don’t have to worry about serious health consequences. Here’s how:
- Have computer workstations for all admins because they will have all the storage space they need for computer equipment while providing plenty of workspace.
- Opt computer workstations for all admins because they will have all the storage space they need for computer equipment while providing plenty of workspace.
- If your office requires privacy, it should add privacy panels and high cubicle walls to help with noise control and make the office less distracting.
- In addition, purchase return desks to fill in the space in the office. Even better, employees will never have to leave their desks to obtain frequent files.
- Lastly, invest in plastic chair mats and rolling chairs. The rolling chairs will enhance mobility during work, while the chair mats will protect wood flooring and carpeting alike.
Despite your vision, Edwards & Hill can provide quality furniture, affordable pricing, and exceptional customer service. We may also help you with interior design and more!
Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Office Furniture and Design Needs
Are you ready to redesign your office to maximize productivity and creative thinking? Edwards & Hill can help you design and install the perfect designs for your business. Edwards & Hill is a leading office, education, medical, and hospitality furniture provider with high-quality design and installation services for any style or scale. We have our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, and another convenient office location in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are ready to get your office design started, contact us online or give us a call at 301-317-4250. For the St. Louis office, please call 314-797-5077. For more furniture design tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.