If you’re looking for new office furniture for your Saint Charles County business and you know your team deserves the best, Edwards & Hill can help you find exactly what your business needs. Our team of experts will do all of the necessary legwork to find the most optimal furniture solutions for your budget and layout, so you can rest assured you’re getting the best selection for your business. We also offer rental and lease programs for anyone who needs a little more flexibility.
Consider Our Rental and Lease Options in Saint Charles County, MO
It might seem a little unusual to consider renting or leasing office furniture, but it can be a huge benefit to anyone who requires some flexibility or has some uncertainties about their wants and needs for their business. If circumstances don’t allow you to commit, this is the solution for you.
- Startups: New startups can benefit immensely from rental and lease options that allow them to obtain office furniture at a lower upfront cost and have a chance to try different options before settling on what works best for their business.
- Large Gatherings: If your office is throwing a really big party, you might need some extra chairs and tables to keep everyone comfortable. Renting some extra furniture will make it so everyone feels welcome and has a place to relax.
- Demo Period: Maybe you really like the sound of the office furniture you or our experts have picked out, but you’re just not sure ready to commit. Renting or leasing your new office furniture will give you time to try it before you buy it so you can rest assured it’s exactly what your business needs.
Let Edwards & Hill Give Your Saint Charles County, MO Office a Facelift
Our team at Edwards & Hill is ready to help you find the best office furniture solutions for your Saint Charles County business. We will put in the time and effort that other companies won’t until you’re completely satisfied.
- Consultation: When you come in for your consultation, one of our office furniture experts will get to know you and your business—the layout, the budget, the optimal design, and aesthetics. Your consultant will take all of these factors into consideration when choosing the best options for your office.
- Installation: At Edwards & Hill, we have a full-time installation team that is held accountable for their work and is employed by us. We don’t use contractors so you can rest assured that the installation team will be professional and respectful while they outfit your facility with your new office furniture.
Your Saint Charles County, MO Business Deserves the Best Office Furniture
It can be tempting to just get any old office furniture that is readily available and inexpensive, but there are actually several benefits to be had when investing in quality office furniture—some of which you might not expect.
- Save Money: This may sound counterintuitive, but basic office furniture won’t have the durability of quality office furniture. These pieces will be seeing heavy use at least 5 days a week, so inexpensive furniture will damage faster and need to be replaced more often. You’ll save money in the long run by investing in high-quality furniture that will withstand a lot of use.
- Increase Productivity: Quality office furniture won’t just be durable, it will be comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. Employees that are comfortable and have nice environs will have higher morale and higher productivity, so it’s a solid investment for your business.
Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Office Furniture in Saint Charles County, MO
Are you ready to redesign your office to maximize productivity and creative thinking? Edwards & Hill can help you design and install the perfect designs for your business. Edwards & Hill is a leading office, education, medical, and hospitality furniture provider with high-quality design and installation services for any style or scale. We have our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, and another convenient office location in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are ready to get your office design started, contact us online or give us a call at 301-317-4250. For the St. Louis office, please call 314-797-5077. For more furniture design tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube.