Whether you need corporate furniture for a new facility or are looking to upgrade an existing corporate facility, it’s important to make sure the furniture you invest in fits your business and employees. Edwards & Hill is an authorized distributor of a wide range of corporate furniture and can service any corporate building regardless of size, layout, or number of employees. We also offer a wide range of services such as signage, wayfinding, art installations, soundproofing and interior design. At Edwards & Hill, we are ready to bring the finest corporate furnishings to your corporate office in St. Louis County.
The Advantages of Well-Designed Corporate Furniture
- Aesthetics: One of the most important aspects of corporate furniture is its appearance. Your business needs to be in top shape at all times, and the first impression your furniture makes is the foundation for how many people see your business.
- Comfort: They don’t call it a “cushy job” for no reason. When it comes to comfort, corporate furniture should be second to none. Not only does it benefit employees, but it also makes them happier and more productive. You also benefit from showing your visitors and guests that you take their comfort seriously.
- Durability: Well-constructed furniture has a lot to say. It should simply be robust. It should also feel robust. This furniture should last for many years with minimal wear and tear, even with intensive daily use.
The Process of Ordering Furniture from Edwards & Hill
Once you’ve decided to purchase new corporate furniture in St. Louis City, Edwards & Hill makes it easy for you to start the process of choosing and ordering your new furniture.
- In-Person Consultation: The process begins with an in-person consultation where you discuss your business facility and its needs so the best options can be determined.
- Order: Once you’ve chosen the best furniture for your corporate facility, you can place your order with your consultant.
- Installation: Installation is done by accountable, full-time workers who will do the work without interrupting the productivity of your corporate facility.
Rental and Lease Options
Sometimes a large corporate furniture purchase isn’t the right choice for you and your business. Edwards & Hill offers rental and lease programs that can help your business get what it needs for a lower up-front cost. There are advantages when you choose to lease or rent instead of buying permanent furniture.
- Startups: Startups have less capital available at the beginning, so they have to turn a profit faster than incumbents. So saving money through a leasing or rental program can help get your small business on the right track.
- Trial Period: You can use the benefits of these programs to try out different furniture lines before you settle on the one that’s best for you.
- Events: You can rent furniture for events such as large company parties or summer barbecues to ensure ample seating for all your employees and their guests.
Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Corporate Furniture in St Louis County, MO
Are you ready to redesign your corporate facility to maximize productivity and creative thinking? Edwards & Hill can help you design and install the perfect designs for your business. Edwards & Hill is a leading corporate, education, medical, and hospitality furniture provider with high-quality design and installation services for any style or scale. We have our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, and another convenient corporate location in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are ready to get your corporate design started, contact us online or give us a call at 301-317-4250. For the St. Louis corporate, please call 314-797-5077. For more furniture design tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube.