Whether you need corporate furniture for a new facility or are looking to update an existing corporate facility, it’s important to make sure the furniture you invest in fits your business and employees. Edwards & Hill is an authorized distributor of a wide range of corporate furniture and can service any corporate building regardless of size, layout, or number of employees. We also offer a wide range of services such as signage, guidance, art installation, soundproofing and interior design. At Edwards & Hill, we are ready to provide the best corporate amenities for your office in Maryland Heights.
The Advantages of Well-Designed Corporate Furniture
- Aesthetics: Aesthetics are very important when it comes to corporate office interiors, as corporate offices need to look smart. With our wide range of styles and trends, you’ll find something that fits your style.
- Comfort: A corporate job is not just what you would call a “comfortable job.” If you work long hours or entertain customers and partners, you need to be able to provide the very best in terms of comfort. More comfort often means better productivity.
- Durability: If your company’s furniture is flimsy and made of shoddy materials, everyone will know, and it will reflect poorly on your business. These pieces of furniture also require more frequent repairs or replacements, which will further impact your business negatively. Choose corporate furniture that is durable and strong.
The Process of Ordering Furniture from Edwards & Hill
Once you’ve decided to purchase new corporate furniture in St. Louis City, Edwards & Hill makes it easy for you to start the process of choosing and ordering your new furniture.
- In-Person Consultation: The process begins with an in-person consultation where you discuss your business facility and its needs so the best options can be determined.
- Order: Once you’ve chosen the best furniture for your corporate facility, you can place your order with your consultant.
- Installation: Installation is done by accountable, full-time workers who will do the work without interrupting the productivity of your corporate facility.
Rental and Lease Options
Sometimes a large corporate furniture purchase isn’t the right choice for you and your business. Edwards & Hill offers rental and lease programs that can help your business get what it needs for a lower up-front cost. There are advantages when you choose to lease or rent instead of buying permanent furniture.
- Startups: Startups have less capital available at the beginning, so they have to turn a profit faster to stay afloat. Saving money through a leasing or rental program can help keep your small business on the right track while you establish yourself financially.
- Trial Period: You can use the benefits of these programs to try out different furniture lines before you settle on the one that’s best for you.
- Events: You can rent furniture for events such as large company parties or summer barbecues to ensure ample seating for all your employees and their guests.
Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Corporate Furniture in Maryland Heights, MO
Are you ready to redesign your corporate facility to maximize productivity and creative thinking? Edwards & Hill can help you design and install the perfect designs for your business. Edwards & Hill is a leading corporate, education, medical, and hospitality furniture provider with high-quality design and installation services for any style or scale. We have our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, and another convenient corporate location in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are ready to get your corporate design started, contact us online or give us a call at 301-317-4250. For the St. Louis corporate, please call 314-797-5077. For more furniture design tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube.