It is important to ensure that the furniture you invest in matches your business and employees, whether or not you need corporate furnishings for a new building or wish to modernize an existing facility. Edwards & Hill is an authorized distributor of a broad range of office furniture which may be used in all business buildings, regardless of size, shape, or number of staff. In addition, there is a range of services such as signage, wayfinding, art installations, soundproofing and interior design at our disposal. At Edwards & Hill, we are ready to provide the best corporate amenities for your office in Clayton, MO.
The Advantages of Well-Designed Corporate Furniture
- Aesthetics: In terms of corporate office interior design, it is important for it to look beautiful, given that these workplaces have to appear smart. We have a lot of styles and trends to choose from, which guarantees you will find something that will suit your style.
- Comfort: A corporate job is not just what you would call a “cushy job.” Whether you work late or entertain clients or partners, you need to be able to provide the best in terms of comfort. More comfort often means more productivity and happier clients.
- Durability: If your company’s furniture is flimsy and made of inferior materials, everyone will notice, and it will hurt your company. Also, this furniture will have to be repaired or replaced more often, which hurts your business even more. Choose corporate furniture that is durable and stable.
The Process of Ordering Furniture from Edwards & Hill
Once you’ve decided to purchase new corporate furniture in Clayton, MO, Edwards & Hill makes it easy for you to start the process of choosing and ordering your new furniture.
- In-Person Consultation: The process begins with an in-person consultation where you discuss your business facility and its needs so the best options can be determined.
- Order: Once you’ve chosen the best furniture for your corporate facility, you can place your order with your consultant.
- Installation: Installation is done by accountable, full-time workers who will do the work without interrupting the productivity of your corporate facility.
Rental and Lease Options
Making a large corporate furniture purchase may not be the right choice for you or your business. Edwards & Hill offers rental and leasing programs that help your business get what it needs at a lower upfront cost. Choosing to lease or rent furniture instead of buying it forever has its advantages.
- Startups: Startups have less capital available at the beginning, so they have to turn a profit faster to stay afloat. Saving money through a leasing or rental program can help keep your small business on the right track while you establish yourself financially.
- Trial Period: You can use the benefits of these programs to try out different furniture lines before you settle on the one that’s best for you.
- Events: You can rent furniture for events such as large company parties or summer barbecues to ensure ample seating for all your employees and their guests.
Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Corporate Furniture in Clayton, MO
Are you ready to redesign your corporate facility to maximize productivity and creative thinking? Edwards & Hill can help you design and install the perfect designs for your business. Edwards & Hill is a leading corporate, education, medical, and hospitality furniture provider with high-quality design and installation services for any style or scale. We have our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, and another convenient corporate location in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are ready to get your corporate design started, contact us online or give us a call at 301-317-4250. For the St. Louis corporate, please call 314-797-5077. For more furniture design tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube.