At Edwards & Hill, we specialize in setting our clients up with the best office furniture for their business. We have extensive knowledge of the industry, and an even bigger catalog of high-quality office furniture so you can rest assured that no matter what your business needs, our experts have you covered. If you’re just not sure, come see us and ask about our company’s lease and rental options that are available. No matter what kind of business you operate or what your circumstances are, we have the office furniture solutions your business needs to thrive.
The Benefits of Choosing Edwards & Hill for Your Wentzville, MO Business
Edwards & Hill isn’t the only office furniture company to choose from, but we strive to be the best and offer exactly what our clients need to find success.
- A Custom Fit: When you decide it’s time to invest in new office furniture, our expert consultants will walk you through the process and find out the specifics of your business and office so you know the solutions they offer will be the perfect fit, and why.
- Many Options: Our extensive catalog features many of the top brands in office furniture, so you can rest assured knowing you’re getting quality furniture without being limited by a smaller catalog or shopping with a single manufacturer.
- Installation: We don’t hire contractors to install your new office furniture—we send in our very own full-time installation team. Our team will respect your business and do their best work during the installation so your business doesn’t miss a beat.
Office Furniture Rental & Lease Options for Your Wentzville, MO Business
Sometimes, the best or only option is renting or leasing office furniture. We understand that circumstances aren’t the same for everyone, and we can help you get the office furniture you need even when you’re looking for something less permanent.
- Temporary Office: Sometimes arrangements are temporary and they require special consideration when it’s time to choose office furniture. Whether you’re in an empty office or having to share space with another team, renting or leasing furniture can keep everyone comfortable during office renovations, new building construction, etc.
- Trial Period: If you just want to try before you buy, that’s okay! Sometimes it can be difficult to choose the best furniture and you want to be able to take different pieces and brands for a test run to make sure they’re a good fit before you commit.
- Startups: Small businesses and startups have to carefully manage every penny their business has, which means investing in office furniture can be a big ask. Ask us about our rental and lease options so that you can outfit your business with quality office furniture without hurting your bottom line.
The Benefits of Choosing Functional and Appealing Office Furniture for Your Wentzville, MO Business
The importance of high-quality office furniture is too often overlooked because many people assume it’s an unnecessary expense when basic options are available. The thing is, quality office furniture provides several benefits that you might not expect.
- Quality Design: High-quality office furniture will have a high-quality design. This doesn’t simply mean that the furniture looks good aesthetically, it also means the furniture is made to last. Fewer repairs and replacements will make you glad you upgraded.
- Employee Morale: Employees that work in an office environment with high-quality furniture will have higher morale and productivity. Quality office furniture is comfortable and durable, making the days easier on employees. In addition, the luxurious design will offer a significant morale boost, because a well-outfitted office is just more pleasant to work in.
Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Office Furniture in Wentzville, MO
Are you ready to redesign your office to maximize productivity and creative thinking? Edwards & Hill can help you design and install the perfect designs for your business. Edwards & Hill is a leading office, education, medical, and hospitality furniture provider with high-quality design and installation services for any style or scale. We have our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, and another convenient office location in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are ready to get your office design started, contact us online or give us a call at 301-317-4250. For the St. Louis office, please call 314-797-5077. For more furniture design tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube.