Running a hotel is a lot of work, and designing rooms that are as inviting as they are comfortable can be one of the more daunting tasks awaiting you. At Edwards & Hill, we understand the importance of creating warm and welcoming spaces for your hotel guests, and we’re ready to help you design rooms with furniture that allows your guests to relax during their stay. Whether you need to furnish a brand new hotel or overhaul the furniture and design of your current one, our expert staff members are ready to help you find the perfect furniture for your hotel.
Why Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Hotel in Saint Louis City, MO
- Expert Staff: Our team of furniture experts are ready to help you find exactly what you need to foster the look and feel you want for your hotel.
- Tailored Solutions: When you come in for a consultation, one of our representatives will sit down with you to discuss your hotel’s design and atmosphere so that they can find the best possible furniture solutions.
- Installation Team: We have full-time installers that are are our own employees. They are held to a higher standard than your average contractor, and they’ll get the job done quickly and efficiently while respecting your business and its guests.
- Extra Services: Our expert staff can go above and beyond for your hotel needs, handling additional services such as signage, artwork installation, and sound masking. Get more done with just a single visit to your nearest Edwards & Hill location.
Why Comfortable and Appealing Furniture is Important for Your Hotel in Saint Louis City, MO
- Happy Guests: There’s no doubt that the biggest benefit to having a comfortable and appealing hotel is the experience it offers your guests. If they feel welcome and relaxed, they’ll often leave a glowing review and, more importantly, return for a future stay.
- Happy Employees: An inviting and comfortable aesthetic doesn’t just benefit your guests—it also benefits your employees. Employees that work in a space that designed to be relaxing and visually pleasing will be happier, more friendly when dealing with guests, and more productive overall.
- Events: Events held at your hotel are a great way to fill rooms, but they are also another way to get repeat guests. Event-goers staying at another hotel that doesn’t compare to yours can even convince them to stay at your hotel next time, thanks to their experience while at the event.
- Common Areas: Some guests only ever experience the lobby or other common areas of your hotel the first time they enter, so it’s critical to get the look and feel just right to entice them to return as a guest.
Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Hotel Furniture in Saint Louis City, MO
Are you ready to redesign your office to maximize productivity and creative thinking? Edwards & Hill can help you design and install the perfect designs for your business. Edwards & Hill is a leading office, education, medical, and hospitality furniture provider with high-quality design and installation services for any style or scale. We have our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, and another convenient office location in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are ready to get your office design started, contact us online or give us a call at 301-317-4250. For the St. Louis office, please call 314-797-5077. For more furniture design tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube.