The New Year will be here soon. It is the perfect time to give the office a new look.
Often professional offices appear dull and too similar. Everything being the same can truly dampen your employees’ creativity and lower productivity.
Edwards & Hill Office Furniture can bring your workplace back to life with our creative office décor.
Here are some ways you can liven up your office just in time for the New Year:
- Add art. Yes, artwork on the office wall can dress up your office space. The artwork can be simple pieces framed and hung along your office walls. Artwork makes for great focal points throughout the office, especially for the reception area and on the walls of individual offices. It will give customers and clients a great welcoming to the office.
- Give the office a classic look with decorative plants and flowers. The best plants to use in office spaces are ones that easily grow and flourish in indoor spaces exposed to adequate natural light. If you are concerned about maintenance, use artificial plants. Plants make for perfect fixtures on desks and tables. It’s best to use fresh flowers or plants on the reception desk, to demonstrate care for clients.
- Add antique desks to give a classy and traditional look to your office. The antique desks can store office supplies. Use antique cabinets in the work common room to provide employees the opportunity to store their food and lunches in an organized fashion. They will appreciate the extra storage space.
- Purchase corner shelves. The shelves make for wonderful display cases. Display photos and your company’s history items to give clients an overview of your company’s accomplishments and goals.
- Paint the office walls with warm colors such as red to increase work productivity while adding blue to your reception areas to create feelings of relaxation for clients.
It’s important to make your commercial office as comfortable and stylish as possible because employees and clients alike will spend a great deal of time maintaining business relationships and exchanging important business documents.
A well-designed and decorative office space will help establish a stimulating and positive work environment for all. See a significant, positive impact on work productivity, teamwork and customer satisfaction by creating a more pleasant environment today with Edwards & Hill Office furniture designs.
At Edwards and Hill, we are here to provide you with office furniture choices that will fit every segment of the office to achieve the look you want for your interior design. Click here to review the office furniture lines Edwards & Hill Office Furniture has available.
Edwards & Hill Office Furniture is a leading office planner and supplier for commercial companies, government agencies and individual consumers nationwide. We sell and install office furniture. We design and plan office layouts. We even help you relocate and handle planning, marketing, public relations, and film and video production.
Contact Edwards & Hill by clicking here or call us at 410.884.8450 today! We are here to serve you!