When it comes to choosing a furniture provider for your new office space, you don’t want to choose a random company out of your hat. Choosing a furniture provider is a big step and is a decision that should not be made lightly. Because of this, certain questions should be asked before making your final decision of furniture provider. Here are some of the questions business owners should ask their potential furniture provider:
- How do your products vary? It is probably safe to assume you will need more than a simple desk and chair for your office space. Create a list of what you will need and take it to your furniture provider. They should have a wide variety of products for you to choose from.
- What time frame do you typically deliver? It is essential to know when your office furniture will be delivered. Choosing an opening day without knowing when your furniture will arrive is a recipe for disaster, as you won’t be able to work without the appropriate furniture. Your furniture provider should be able to give you an accurate timeline of when your furniture should arrive at your office space.
- How many spaces can you furnish? Your office space will most likely include a number of different rooms that have different roles for your business. These spaces typically include cubicles, private rooms, conference room, and a break room. Talk with your furniture provider to ensure they can provide the appropriate furniture for each room of your space and not just one or two.
- Can you match my vision? Talk with your furniture provider about your overall goal for your space. They should be able to meet your needs and help make your vision a reality.
- What are your references? A reliable and successful furniture provider should be able to provide references for you of their work. If they are unable to provide references, they are most likely unreliable or too new to the industry.
Edwards & Hill Office Furniture is proud to furnish corporate offices as well as providing quality furniture for educational settings, hospitality businesses, local casinos, and healthcare facilities. Tony Hill, Managing Partner, and Hans Edwards, Partner, have been working together since 1998 to provide quality multimedia and furniture products and services to a number of different businesses and industries.
To get started with Edwards & Hill, call us today at 301-317-4250. You can also fill out our online contact form to ask specific questions about one of our specific services.