Whether you need corporate furniture for a new facility or to upgrade to an existing corporate facility, it’s important to make sure the furniture you’re investing in fits your business and employees. Edwards & Hill is an authorized distributor of a wide range of corporate furniture and can service any corporate building regardless of size, layout or number of employees. We also offer a variety of services such as signage, wayfinding, art installation, soundproofing and interior design. At Edwards & Hill, we are ready to provide the best corporate furniture for your city of St. Louis corporate.
The Advantages of Well-Designed Corporate Furniture
- Aesthetics: When it comes to corporate furniture, one of the most important aspects comes down to how it looks. Corporations always need to put their best foot forward, and the first impression that your furniture gives is the cornerstone of how many will view your company.
- Comfort: They don’t call it a “cushy job” for nothing—corporate furniture should be second-to-none in comfort. It doesn’t just benefit your employees, making them happier and more productive. It also benefits visitors and guests by showing them that you take their comfort seriously.
- Durability: There is a lot to be said about furniture with exceptional construction. It should just be sturdy—it should feel sturdy, too. This furniture will need to last for many years while showing minimal wear and tear, even during periods of heavy daily use.
The Process of Ordering Furniture from Edwards & Hill
Once you’ve decided to purchase new corporate furniture in St. Louis City, Edwards & Hill makes it easy for you to start the process of choosing and ordering your new furniture.
- In-Person Consultation: The process begins with an in-person consultation where you discuss your business facility and its needs so the best options can be determined.
- Order: Once you’ve chosen the best furniture for your corporate facility, you can place your order with your consultant.
- Installation: Installation is done by accountable, full-time workers who will do the work without interrupting the productivity of your corporate facility.
Rental and Lease Options
Sometimes a large corporate furniture purchase isn’t the right choice for you and your business. Edwards & Hill offers rental and lease programs that can help your business get what it needs for a lower up-front cost. There are advantages when you choose to lease or rent instead of buying permanent furniture.
- Startups: Startups have less money to work with initially and need to turn a profit more quickly than established businesses, so saving money through a lease or rental program can help get a small business started on the right foot.
- Trial Period: You can use the benefits of these programs to try out different furniture lines before you settle on the one that’s best for you.
- Events: You can choose to rent furniture for events such as a big corporate holiday party or summer barbecue to ensure there are enough seats for all of your employees as well as their guests.
Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Corporate Furniture in St. Louis City, MO
Are you ready to redesign your corporate facility to maximize productivity and creative thinking? Edwards & Hill can help you design and install the perfect designs for your business. Edwards & Hill is a leading corporate, education, medical, and hospitality furniture provider with high-quality design and installation services for any style or scale. We have our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, and another convenient corporate location in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are ready to get your corporate design started, contact us online or give us a call at 301-317-4250. For the St. Louis corporate, please call 314-797-5077. For more furniture design tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube.