Whether you require corporate furniture for a brand new facility or you’re looking to upgrade an existing corporate facility, it’s imperative that you make sure the furniture you invest in fits your business and employees. Edwards & Hill is an authorized distributor of a large range of corporate furniture and can service any corporate building regardless of size, layout, or number of employees. We also offer a wide range of services such as signage, wayfinding, art installations, soundproofing and interior design. At Edwards & Hill, we are ready to bring the best in corporate furnishings to your corporate office in Richmond Heights.
The Advantages of Well-Designed Corporate Furniture
- Aesthetics: A corporate office needs to look sharp, which is why aesthetics are so important when it comes to corporate office furniture. We have a range of styles and trends at the ready, so we have something to offer no matter what style you’re going for.
- Comfort: Corporate work isn’t considered a “cushy job” for nothing—when you’re putting in long hours or entertaining clients and partners, you need to be able to offer the best when it comes to comfort. Higher comfort also often equates to better productivity, so it just makes sense.
- Durability: If your corporate furniture is made from flimsy, inferior materials, everyone will know. These furnishings will need to be repaired and replaced more often, and they will reflect poorly on your business. Choose something that is highly durable and sturdy.
The Process of Ordering Furniture from Edwards & Hill
Once you’ve decided to purchase new corporate furniture in St. Louis City, Edwards & Hill makes it easy for you to start the process of choosing and ordering your new furniture.
- In-Person Consultation: The process begins with an in-person consultation where you discuss your business facility and its needs so the best options can be determined.
- Order: Once you’ve chosen the best furniture for your corporate facility, you can place your order with your consultant.
- Installation: Installation is done by accountable, full-time workers who will do the work without interrupting the productivity of your corporate facility.
Rental and Lease Options
Sometimes a large corporate furniture purchase isn’t the right choice for you and your business. Edwards & Hill offers rental and lease programs that can help your business get what it needs for a lower up-front cost. There are advantages when you choose to lease or rent instead of buying permanent furniture.
- Startups: Startups have less capital available at the beginning, so they have to turn a profit faster to stay afloat. Saving money through a leasing or rental program can help keep your small business on the right track while you establish yourself financially.
- Trial Period: You can use the benefits of these programs to try out different furniture lines before you settle on the one that’s best for you.
- Events: You can rent furniture for events such as large company parties or summer barbecues to ensure ample seating for all your employees and their guests.
Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Corporate Furniture in Richmond Heights, MO
Are you ready to redesign your corporate facility to maximize productivity and creative thinking? Edwards & Hill can help you design and install the perfect designs for your business. Edwards & Hill is a leading corporate, education, medical, and hospitality furniture provider with high-quality design and installation services for any style or scale. We have our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, and another convenient corporate location in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are ready to get your corporate design started, contact us online or give us a call at 301-317-4250. For the St. Louis corporate, please call 314-797-5077. For more furniture design tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube.