If you need office furniture for a startup, a new facility, or to upgrade a current workspace, it’s important to make sure the furniture you invest in will suit your business and employees. Edwards & Hill is an authorized dealer of many office furniture lines that allow us to cater to any office, regardless of size, layout, and the number of employees. We are equipped to provide the best office furniture for your Saint Louis City office.
The Advantages of Well-Designed Office Furniture
You could outfit your office with basic furniture, but you would sacrifice the benefits gained when you invest in well-designed office furniture that promotes the productivity of your employees and your business overall.
- Organization: A properly furnished office will be easy to organize, creating a more efficient workspace.
- Morale: Employees will be more productive in a comfortable chair and an office that is aesthetically pleasing.
- Money: Well-designed office furniture can save you money in the long run because it requires fewer replacements and reduces employee turnover.
The Process of Ordering Furniture from Edwards & Hill
Once you’ve decided to purchase new office furniture in St Louis City, Edwards & Hill makes it easy for you to start the process of choosing and ordering your new furniture.
- In-Person Consultation: The process begins with an in-person consultation where you discuss your business facility and its needs so the best options can be determined.
- Order: Once you’ve chosen the best furniture for your office, you can place your order with your consultant.
- Installation: Installation is done by accountable, full-time workers who will do the work without interrupting the productivity of your office.
Rental and Lease Options
Sometimes a large office furniture purchase isn’t the right choice for you and your business. Edwards & Hill offers rental and lease programs that can help your business get what it needs for a lower up-front cost. There are advantages when you choose to lease or rent instead of buying permanent furniture.
- Startups: Startups have less money to work with initially and need to turn a profit more quickly than established businesses, so saving money through a lease or rental program can help get a small business started on the right foot.
- Trial Period: You can use the benefits of these programs to try out different furniture lines before you settle on the one that’s best for you.
- Events: You can choose to rent furniture for events such as a big office holiday party or summer barbecue to ensure there are enough seats for all of your employees as well as their guests.
Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Office Furniture in Saint Louis City, MO
Are you ready to redesign your office to maximize productivity and creative thinking? Edwards & Hill can help you design and install the perfect designs for your business. Edwards & Hill is a leading office, education, medical, and hospitality furniture provider with high-quality design and installation services for any style or scale. We have our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, and another convenient office location in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are ready to get your office design started, contact us online or give us a call at 301-317-4250. For the St. Louis office, please call 314-797-5077. For more furniture design tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube.