If you have a current healthcare practice in Saint Louis County, or you’re working on starting one, you should come to see us at Edwards & Hill to discuss furniture options, as well as healthcare equipment and supplies. Not only will you receive top-notch customer service, but we also have an extensive catalog of excellent healthcare furniture from respected brands in the industry and a full-time installation team on staff. We also offer other services, such as signage, wayfinding, art installation, sound masking, and interior design. In addition, we can furnish other important areas of your facility, including the cafeteria and various staff areas. You can save yourself a lot of time and extra effort by coming to Edwards & Hill for all of your healthcare facility’s needs.
Hospitals & Healthcare Clinics
- Durability: Hospitals and healthcare clinics have a lot of people going in and out on a daily basis, and that isn’t restricted to patients. These facilities require an extensive staff, and patients often end up bringing family or friends along with them. Extensive use means extensive wear and tear, which is why Edwards & Hill focuses on offering healthcare furniture that is highly durable and capable of withstanding constant use even in the busiest healthcare facilities.
- Aseptic: Healthcare furniture needs to be easily cleaned in order to maintain an aseptic environment. Healthcare facilities have to be safe for people with immune system deficiencies and other serious illnesses that could leave them susceptible to infection. If the furniture harbors bacteria and viruses that will inevitably make their way in, it puts patients at risk.
- Accessible: Many patients that come to healthcare facilities and clinics are disabled and require accessible furniture options in order to be comfortable. We can help you find the best accessibility furniture for your facility to ensure that everyone who walks through the door has the opportunity to rest comfortably.
Senior Living & Long-Term Care
- Aesthetics: Senior living and long-term care facilities are unique because they are not just health clinics for the elderly—they are home to their patients. Since the patients live there, it is important for these facilities to choose furnishings that are aesthetically pleasing to create a comfortable and welcoming environment.
- Aseptic: Just like with other healthcare facilities, senior living and long-term care centers need to focus on keeping as close to an aseptic environment as possible. When dealing with elderly or terminal patients, bacteria and viruses are a serious threat to their safety. Ensuring that the furnishings can be easily cleaned and disinfected is important for keeping the residents of these facilities healthy.
- Durable: The last thing anyone wants is for an elderly patient at a senior living facility to fall while trying to sit on a chair or lie down on their bed. The furniture in these facilities is in constant use since the patients live there full-time, and that means it needs to be durable to withstand the constant use it receives.
Healthcare Equipment & Supplies
Not only do we provide high-quality, comfortable, and durable healthcare furniture, but Edwards & Hill is also a trusted supplier of healthcare equipment and supplies. There’s no need to make any extra stops when you decide to visit us at Edwards & Hill—we have everything you need to help your business succeed!
Choose Edwards & Hill for Your Healthcare Furniture in Saint Louis County, MO
Are you ready to redesign your healthcare facility to maximize the comfort of staff and guests? Edwards & Hill can help you design and install the perfect designs for your business. Edwards & Hill is a leading office, education, medical, and hospitality furniture provider with high-quality design and installation services for any style or scale. We have our headquarters in Annapolis Junction, Maryland, and another convenient office location in St. Louis, Missouri. If you are ready to get your office design started, contact us online or give us a call at 301-317-4250. For the St. Louis office, please call 314-797-5077. For more furniture design tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Flickr, and YouTube.